How to choose the right paper bag?
A bag with the right solution and design can take your brand to the next level and is one of the easiest ways of direct marketing. But before your customers walk off with some outstanding and quality bags, there are several decisions waiting to be made. Decisions that will mold the way customers see your company. What kind of bag will represent your company, what suits best with the nature of it?
The bag material depends mostly from its purpose. Additionally you have to take into account the order quantity which brings us to the monetary value. Many companies are moving towards nature friendly packages. What are nature friendly packages? We’ll talk about more of that in our next blog post. Until then let us focus on the endless varieties of paper bags.
Who makes the decisions?
a guide to choosing your bag
- How heavy are the products that will be carried?
- What are the measurements of the product?
- How many products should one bag fit?
- What kind of handle do you prefer? Die cut, flat, twisted, rope, satin, cotton, etc.
- Would you prefer a more natural looking craft paper bag or a paper bag with matte/glossy lamination?
- What color should the bag/the designs be?